Monday, February 1, 2010

JTT gone where?

Last night I dreamt about JTT. There was also the presence of Jonathan Brandis, he was my brother. Who was in the army. Or something. I was the kid who’s name was a cross between Brian Austin Green and Sean Austin. The kid in the last action hero(weird…) There were baseballs, and I threw it and it landed in some sort of a lake? And JTT’s sister made me get it from beneath a bridge. My jeans got wet. And then I had to run to meet my girlfriend(??)

I think this dream was brought by watching Snow Day on HBO(shampoo the whale. Gourd that was funny). Remember when America made feel-good kid films? There used to be a lot. I don’t know if there are any anymore. Those kids used to be in Big Bopper and Bop, I knew them all. I wonder who are the kid/teenage stars in those magazines now?(and Tiger Beat!) I think mostly are musical stars; the twilighters, Taylor Swift, Jo Bros…

Speaking of JoBros, damnmysoftwomanheartbecauseithinkthey’renotsobadnow.

imeanthatnickissarealcutie. of course he had to be the youngest, of course.

Also, last Sunday I led a young padawan to an untimely lost of an uno game. It was accidental, but still. A wannabe recluse, cat lady and apparently, mean to kids. The transformation is almost complete!!!!

Oh and one more thing: how hot was josh Duhamel in termin – TRANSFORMER ??? I seriously have a hard time accepting shia lebouf(sp?). I saw eagle eye and all I could do was yell “RUN LOUIS RUN FREAKING RUN”

No comments: