Wednesday, July 15, 2009

see, smiling with glee

Me: when I was a wee lad all I ever wanted was one, to become an actress particularly playing the role of the other half of the solo twins, and two, to become a published writer. So when news that LC's book made New York Times bestseller list for two weeks broke I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.

My friend: um, you're spitting when you said LC's name.

M: it's just your imagination! Maybe it's raining a little. Seriously I am OVERCOME WITH JOY. Can’t you see my smile?

Mf: you're... baring your teeth.

M: no, see? SMILING. WITH GLEE.

Mf: stop it! You’re scaring me!

M: well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Now, if you'll excuse me, I’d like to go and SMASH THINGS. VIOLENTLY, WHILE BEING ENVELOPED IN BLISS.

Mf: I’ll just stay here, beside the phone, in case of any emergencies(mine).

No comments: