Tuesday, May 19, 2009

thinking of you

songs, how to charm me: by having music videos that i like.

 

exhibits:

 

1. katie perry's thinking of you : the first time i heard this song, i'm not fond of the lyrics. i mean, i'm a prude. (he kissed my lips i taste your mouth). then i saw the video and, i admit i am sap. she's pining away for her lover who went off to war and GOT KILLED. hook, line and sinker.

 

2. mariah carey's touch my body : lyrics, prude(see above). the video just slays me with kenneth in it. LOVE.

 

3. jonas bro's burnin up ( i know, JONAS BRO, i'll never live it down, my pride ship, she has SUNKEN) : i am too fond of videos where singers(see above)/band members make fun of themselves. this is why unfortunately the ship that is full of my pride has made like titanic and sunk into the fathomable deep. now, i have nothing.

 

may or may not be related(to pride going): credits where credit's due: i have since accepted the existance of:

 

1. zac efron he was good in hairspray i am looking forward to 17 again you may shoot me with a bb gun thanks.

 

2. jonas bros love bug, what can i say? this is a pretty darn good song.

 

3. shah indrawan the awesome entertainer.

No comments: