Thursday, March 2, 2006

2 march

you know, jack. you are SO chiselly goodlooking, brad pitt and all. but you annoy the heck out of me. how come jack how come? 1. could be bcuzz you are going out with missy 'i think she hates me'(newsflash, missy: EVERYONE hates you) 2. i dunno..you just rub me the wrong way.
bobby however, i adore. not the same feelings i thought i would have for you, jack (crushes, ect) but just.. i like him. i like bobby.
that, just now, was a really good episode.
and oh.. jack. look what you've done. just when i decided that you i do not adore, you went and did a very nice thing for your friend. aww. i couldn't dislike you now. and crap. that was a very nice smile you just gave. hot dang. my heart melted a little.

but you're still annoying. maybe just a little bit less.
jack and bobby, wednesdays 11pm.
-------------

sometimes i don't know why people call my name and laugh at my jokes.

No comments: