Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Feb 08

1. astro denied me some juicy bloodshed last night by NOT AIRING THE REPEAT OF ROME's LAST EPISODE. DUDE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR BRUTUS TO KILL CAESAR A VERY LONG TIME? I NEED THAT DOSE OF A GOOD BLOODSPILLAGE, FOR DUDE's SAKE!!
2. a)one more reason to think less of Johannsen (misspell on purpose) b)a reason to lose respect for Knightley : 'Under the artful eye of photographer Annie Leibovitz, the starlets posed nude for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine's yearly Hollywood issue, to be released Wednesday.'(Yahoo! News) c)one more reason to love, love! Rachel McAdams : 'Ford, the issue's guest art director, said he hadn't planned on becoming part of his own project, but he stepped in when "Wedding Crashers" star Rachel McAdams, 29, backed out.' (Yahoo! News)
3. Happy Anniversary, T! Please know that I adore you with all my heart.

No comments: